Council Permits & Approval

As part of our service, we can apply for Council Permits due to storm damage on your behalf and provide advice on the following:

Total Tree Care can also arrange an Arborist Report to present to your local council or insurance company.

Other useful links:

Speak to a qualified Arborist Consultant

Our team are ready to take your call.